Child Support & Custody Modifications

Modifying child custody and support can be rife with emotional elements. Cases often involve parents moving away or spouses not living up to the original divorce decree. The dedicated and personalized representation that we provide for a divorce carries on to any necessary modifications.

At Goble & Yow, PLLC in Clarksville, Tennessee, we know that one size does not fit all in modifying child support and child custody agreements. We advocate for civilians and military personnel throughout the state of Tennessee while focusing on the best interests of the children involved in modifications.

We Represent Clients Seeking Or Disputing Relocation

When job opportunities arise out of state or military personnel are deployed or ordered to transfer, the parent seeking a move must provide 60 days notice to his or her ex-spouse. The court reviews the significant change in circumstances and the date of the relocation. From there, a decision is made based on the best interests of the children.

Child support is modified with travel expenses taken into account, along with the additional outcome from the new job or the new spouse's income.

Modifying custody and support is often necessary when one parent is not using all the days allowed under the original agreement. As with relocations, the children's best interests are paramount in these cases. Our attorneys will help you change parenting plans and support agreements accordingly.

Meet With An Experienced Lawyer To Discuss Your Modification Needs

We offer a free initial consultation. If you would like to discuss a civilian or military divorce, please call us today at 931-266-4763. We are experienced lawyers who will work hard to help you get the results you want in any family matter. For your convenience, payment plans are available.