Clarksville Civil Litigation Attorneys
What is a Civil Lawsuit and What Does It Involve?
Personal lawsuits that do not involve police may require the help of experienced litigators. Since our firm began, we made it a priority to fully understand the situations and needs of our clients before preparing their case. By taking the time to know why you are suing and what you expect to achieve by it, we can tailor a legal strategy specifically to your goals.
Civil litigation may be necessary in situations involving:
- Breach of contract
- Business and personal torts
- Product liability claims
- Issues with insurance claims
- Property lawsuits
For lawsuits where there was no crime committed, civil litigation may be the way to get the outcome you need. Preparing a lawsuit against someone for wrongdoing or breach of contract can be tricky, which is why having the help of experienced Clarksville attorneys on your side can make a big difference. At Goble & Yow Attorneys, PLLC, we bring over 35 combined years of experience to each case we take, giving us a thorough understanding of how to successfully prepare and litigate cases.
For a free consultation with experienced Clarksville civil litigation attorneys, call the team at Goble & Yow Attorneys, PLLC today by dialing (931) 283-2311 or contacting the firm online.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
During our initial free case evaluation, our team will go over your case with you to determine its strengths and potential problems. Once you hire us, we will assist you in creating a strategy before submitting your official complaint.
Your lawsuit will consist of steps including:
- Filing your complaint - Our team at Goble & Yow Attorneys, PLLC will first investigate your claim to make sure a reasonable, good faith lawsuit is present, then we will help you file all the necessary paperwork.
- Awaiting the response from the defendant - The other party has 30 days to respond to the claim. They can agree or disagree with the allegations. It is during this time that we may communicate with the other party’s legal team and discuss their defenses. They may also file a motion to dismiss your lawsuit.
- Discover -: During this phase, there is investigative work that seeks to protect either party’s interests. The other party may request an interrogation, documents, depositions of witnesses, and other discovery methods.
- Settling the issue - Whether it’s through arbitration, mediation, or trial, the other party will need to come to some sort of agreement with you about your terms. Our team at Goble & Yow Attorneys, PLLC is here to make sure you fully understand your legal options.
Let Goble & Yow Attorneys, PLLC help you through your Clarksville civil litigation case. We have helped many clients to obtain their legal goals, and we stand ready to help you with yours.
Contact us at (931) 283-2311 to get started on your case.