Andrea R. Goble
Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
Phone: (931) 647-3111
Fax: (931) 906-5010
Andrea R. Goble is a practicing trial attorney and managing partner at Goble & Yow, PLLC in Clarksville, Tennessee. She is certified by the Tennessee Supreme Court as a certified legal specialist in the area of Rule 31, Family Law Mediation.
Mrs. Goble was admitted to the Tennessee Bar Association in 1994 after receiving her Juris Doctor degree from the ABA-accredited Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, AL. In 1999, she was admitted to the United States District Court for the Middle District, Eastern District, and Western District of Tennessee.
Call Goble & Yow Attorneys, PLLC today to schedule your free consultation with one of our Clarksville attorneys. Dial (931) 283-2311 or contact us online.
Prior to attending law school, she graduated cum laude from Union University in Jackson, TN, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics and Finance, where outstanding academic performance earned her placement on the Dean's List. Mrs. Goble is an alumna of the Kappa Delta sorority.
Areas of Practice
- Family law
- Military Divorce/Retirement
- Custody/Parenting and visitation
- Alimony and spousal support
- Child support
- Juvenile law
- Probate and estate administration
- Wills and living wills
- Powers of attorney and appointment
- 50% of practice devoted to litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Rule 31: Family Law Mediation, Tennessee Supreme Court, Mediator, 2008
- Tennessee, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 1999
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- Union University, Jackson, Tennessee
- B.S. cum laude - 1990
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Economics and Finance
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association, 1994 - Present