Parental Relocation

We Help You Navigate A Difficult And Complicated Situation

The attorneys at Goble & Yow, PLLC in Clarksville, Tennessee, do not take a "cookie-cutter" approach to the various issues our clients face when dealing with a divorce or modification.

After a combined 35 years of experience, we know that every divorce action is unique and one size does not fit all. You need an advocate at your side to protect your rights and look out for the best interests of your children when an ex-spouse is seeking to move away.

We Represent Civilian Clients And Military Personnel In Relocations

Civilian relocations may involve new jobs or remarriages and require 60 days notification to the other spouse. These significant changes in circumstances require valid reasons for the relocation and you must provide a specific date for the move.

Military personnel serving at Fort Campbell are often deployed overseas or transferred to another military base. Issues become complex when divorce is a factor in their lives. We help our clients with the complexities and emotional issues.

At Goble & Yow, PLLC, we not only represent clients seeking relocation, but also parents objecting to the move. In the end, the courts make the decision based on the best interests of the children. Child support is modified based on travel expenses and any additional income. Custody arrangements are changed to account for the distance.

Are You Facing A Potential Relocation? Talk To Us.

If you would like to discuss a civilian or military divorce, please call our office at 931-266-4763 to schedule your free initial consultation. You may also send us your information, and we will contact you. Payment plans are available.